Frozen Silk

Frozen Silk

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

WP2 Design Plan


To achieve my analysis, I will first have to give the reason as to why I am looking at the covers and address my audience as their purpose in this. I want them to be able to look at this will an open mind and to ask questions while they read and be able to refer back to the covers and see exactly what I am seeing.  I want the readers to be able to look at covers and be able to agree with me. I want my writing to flow smoothly and be able to be read by a variety of people, from scholars to the everyday man, woman, and child. Everyone should be able to walk away from reading this and be able to understand my writing and see other book covers and be able to look deeper into them and ask the same questions to be able to come up with the same answers. My design will highlight ethos, pathos, and logos, and will cover the aspects from each cover and how they relate to each other and how they do not relate to each other but still convey the same message. Ethos will be the credibility and how the cover gives credibility to the writer and book. I want my design of this paper to give credibility as well. Logos is the logic behind the covers and my design will be able to explain why the color choices, font, drawings, and photos are used logically. Pathos is the emotion, emotion tells a story and covers tell a story and sometimes they only make you ask questions and I want my design to be able to have people ask themselves the same questions that I have about other book covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment